Signature Beans Subscription
Coffee Subscription - Signature Coffee Blends
Subscribe to freshly roasted specialty Arabica coffee in Hong Kong at a discount, periodically delivered to your doorstep for your convenience.
Choose Your Favourite Signature Blend:
House Blend - Starting 2019, 70% of The Coffee Academïcs' House Blend contributes to charities around the world. 30% of the blend came from Colombia, in the Huila region, called ‘Colombia Supremo Huila’, graded SC17/18. Another 30% of the blend came from Brazil, in the Norte Pioneiro region, called ‘Brazil Fazenda California’, and also a part of a corporate social responsibility programme. The rest 40% is hailed from Ethiopia, in the Guji region, called ‘Ethiopia Guji Uraga Washing Station’. The coffee sourced from this region support Girls Gotta Fun Foundation.
JWF Blend - Named after our Founder, Ms Jennifer Wai Fun Liu, this blend features delicate juicy flavours. We are using Kenya Peaberry and its grown in the Nyeri region, situated in the Central Highlands of Kenya, where acidic soils provide the perfect conditions for coffee that are known for intense flavors and well-rounded aromas. The peaberry variety of bean, also known as 'caracoli', is created when a coffee cherry produces only one bean, as opposed to the usual two. This single, pea-shaped bean is separated from the regular 'flat berry' beans before roasting, which ensures a high-quality even roast, and, as the peaberry has absorbed all the goodness from the cherry, fine quality and special liquoring are achieved. Around 5% of all coffee beans harvested are of the peaberry variety, and it is often said that, due to the round shape of the bean, it roasts more evenly for a fuller, smoother flavor. Kenya Peaberry makes for an incredibly flavorsome coffee, showcasing a fine acidity combined with a slightly fruity flavor.
Hong Kong Blend - This blend is an exquisite fusion of 5 single origin coffees, each with characteristics to honor the city of Hong Kong. The inspiring mix of fruit citrus and rich complexity balanced with a dark chocolate finish is the ultimate reflection of Hong Kong’s energetic and diverse culture. To create this blend, our Roaster sources premium coffee beans from Colombia, Brazil, Ethiopia, and Sumatra. Then the green beans are expertly transformed into the perfect medium-dark roast, which creates a harmonious flavor that symbolizes the multiculturalism of Hong Kong.
Decaf Blend - We comprises coffee from two origins (Decaffeinated Colombia and Decaffeinated Brazil) Our decaf coffee is decaffeinated by the Swiss Water Process. Swiss Water flavor protection process uses the same method for decaffeination as the European process without any chemical additives. This Process is the only 100% chemical-free decaffeination process that delivers coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free while protecting the unique origin characteristics and flavor.
Orders & Shipping
- Please note we do not ship to Parcel Lockers, Parcel Collects and PO Boxes.
- 400g per delivery.
- Standard Shipping 2-7- business days.
- Remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
- Orders placed before the 20th of each month will be dispatched on the 1st of each month (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.)
- Delivery times are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days, not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us at email@example.com or +852 3106 3679 and provide your name, order number, and date of order.